15 January 2010

Test Shots





Today durimg my free period I took the test shots for my magazine, using different scenes and poses to see which work well. My favourite poses are the more natural ones, I also prefer the photo's which show more contrast by using the flash/a well lit area. I think the industrial backgrounds look quirky and effective as they are quite unusual. I think the one traffic cones show a really cool contrast and the stacks of chairs give a really unusual background, although i still like the idea of plain backgrounds as they focus all the attention on the model. I think it would be useful for me to research into some quirky locations for photo shoots. I think it would be useful to also research into costume and makeup to go with my front cover as this will look more effective and bring out the colours of my colour scheme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment