skip to main |
skip to sidebar
AS Media Studies Evaluation For 'Vinyl' Magazine from lily jones on Vimeo.
Please pause the music coming from the mixpod player and make sure that your audio is on, as there is use of voice over. I created my video using iMovie and JPEGS from microsoft powerpoint. You may need to enlarge the video to full screen however this may distort the image, losing the quality! I created my video's background using photoshop, tying it in with the overall theme of the magazine, which I feel looks more professional. I experimented with xtranormal (a virtual character to read the voiceover) however I felt my own voice sounded more professional and was more fluent!
Thanks for watching, I hope you've enjoyed my magazine and my blog,
Lily x
24 March 2010
Evaluating Vinyl... The End!
AS Media Studies Evaluation For 'Vinyl' Magazine from lily jones on Vimeo.
Please pause the music coming from the mixpod player and make sure that your audio is on, as there is use of voice over. I created my video using iMovie and JPEGS from microsoft powerpoint. You may need to enlarge the video to full screen however this may distort the image, losing the quality! I created my video's background using photoshop, tying it in with the overall theme of the magazine, which I feel looks more professional. I experimented with xtranormal (a virtual character to read the voiceover) however I felt my own voice sounded more professional and was more fluent!
Thanks for watching, I hope you've enjoyed my magazine and my blog,
Lily x
Hello
My name is Lily and welcome to my blog. I have a keen interest for art and fashion. Indie is my favourite type of music, and is almost all I listen to, so that is why i have decided to base my magazine around indie & alternative music, making the models in my photographs look quirky and fashionable, so I can tie in my interests. Thank you for looking at my blog, the labels should make it easier to navigate.
Useful Websites
Teachers
Labels
- above the line marketing (1)
- American Beauty Essay (1)
- Analysing TV drama (1)
- Analysis (2)
- Article (1)
- audience (1)
- audiences (2)
- below the line marketing (1)
- Bridget Jones (1)
- budget (1)
- colour (1)
- contents page (12)
- Cover (7)
- digital exhibition (1)
- distribution (1)
- double page spread (10)
- Draft (27)
- Editing (2)
- evaluation (3)
- examples (1)
- feedback (4)
- film (5)
- film institutions (2)
- final piece (2)
- fonts (1)
- high budget (2)
- ident (3)
- Inspiration (1)
- institution (1)
- James Bond (1)
- layout designs (1)
- Logistics of Distribution (1)
- Logo (1)
- low budget (3)
- Magazine (5)
- Magazine Coursework (66)
- Magazine Cover (7)
- Magazine Covers (1)
- magazine name (1)
- Male Gaze (1)
- Market Research (1)
- Marketing Techniques (1)
- Mock Ups (1)
- modern technology (1)
- Moodboard (1)
- Music (1)
- Photo (4)
- Photoshop (2)
- pitch (2)
- Power point (1)
- Practical Practices (2)
- Preliminary (3)
- production practices (2)
- Questionnaire (1)
- release (1)
- Research and planning (44)
- Shane Meadows (1)
- Skins (1)
- Slideshow (1)
- stereotypes (1)
- storyboard (1)
- test shots (3)
- The Boat that Rocked (1)
- The Soloist (2)
- Theory (19)
- title sequence (1)
- to do (3)
Labels
- above the line marketing (1)
- American Beauty Essay (1)
- Analysing TV drama (1)
- Analysis (2)
- Article (1)
- audience (1)
- audiences (2)
- below the line marketing (1)
- Bridget Jones (1)
- budget (1)
- colour (1)
- contents page (12)
- Cover (7)
- digital exhibition (1)
- distribution (1)
- double page spread (10)
- Draft (27)
- Editing (2)
- evaluation (3)
- examples (1)
- feedback (4)
- film (5)
- film institutions (2)
- final piece (2)
- fonts (1)
- high budget (2)
- ident (3)
- Inspiration (1)
- institution (1)
- James Bond (1)
- layout designs (1)
- Logistics of Distribution (1)
- Logo (1)
- low budget (3)
- Magazine (5)
- Magazine Coursework (66)
- Magazine Cover (7)
- Magazine Covers (1)
- magazine name (1)
- Male Gaze (1)
- Market Research (1)
- Marketing Techniques (1)
- Mock Ups (1)
- modern technology (1)
- Moodboard (1)
- Music (1)
- Photo (4)
- Photoshop (2)
- pitch (2)
- Power point (1)
- Practical Practices (2)
- Preliminary (3)
- production practices (2)
- Questionnaire (1)
- release (1)
- Research and planning (44)
- Shane Meadows (1)
- Skins (1)
- Slideshow (1)
- stereotypes (1)
- storyboard (1)
- test shots (3)
- The Boat that Rocked (1)
- The Soloist (2)
- Theory (19)
- title sequence (1)
- to do (3)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(62)
-
▼
March
(13)
- Evaluating Vinyl... The End!
- Final pieces
- slight change to the contents..
- adding a crease in the page,,
- To Do
- Adding my ident to the contents
- Improvements to the cover
- Experimenting With My Double Page Spread
- idents
- Idents
- Improvements i need to make...
- Market Research Questionnaire
- The Soloist Article
-
▼
March
(13)



0 comments:
Post a Comment