
I really like this cover, I love how it is minimal yet still stands out, as this looks different and individual which is what I feel indie is all about. On the figure I cut out the figure and gave the tights and lips their own layer using the magnetic lasso tool. I used the same cover as the one I previously posted but deleted the figure and layers associating with it. I made the figure black and white and once again altered the contrast. I altered the contrast and brightness on the tights making them really stand out against the black and white. I replaced the red colour on the lips to purple and then altered the contrast. I deleted the black rectangle which was layered beneath the white block text with the "exclusive article..." cover line written on it, instead i moved the "featuring.." cover lines down and changed them so they would work around the figures shape. I think this works really well and looks very sophisticated and eye catching, yet still looks quirky because of the text, which looks young and fun. My slogan is "shh.." as this is girly and connotes secrets so that the reader can assume that there is gossip inside.



2 comments:
I liiikkeeyyyyyy lily!
I like this but however I think you should consider having a strap line across the page.
Post a Comment