01 February 2010

Drafts Of The Cover




Here I have experimented with techniques, I have made it more minimal as before my teachers thought it looked to cluttered which I agreed with, they also thought my model looked too young, therefore I will do more shots using an older model. I think the strapline looks better at the bottom of the page as when it's at the top it draws attention away from the masthead. I think the masthead need's a thinner font as at the moment it is slightly too thick. I like the handwritten font and how it has been reduced to 2 lines.


1 comments:

Jack Fox said...

Lily, This is so good! However, I think that you looked better on the front cover, because you look a lot older than your sister, therefore you apply more to your age range/ audience. HEHE xxx

Post a Comment